What is CETI?
The Celebration of Engineering & Technology Innovation (CETI) awards were established in 2006 by Fiatech in order to recognize excellence in the fields of technology research, development, and implementation.
The CETI awards are given annually, at the Fiatech Technology Showcase to showcase significant achievements of both organizations and individuals. Organizations are honored for developing, discovering, or implementing new and emerging technologies. Individuals are recognized for singular and notable efforts that promote a greater understanding of technology and its effectiveness in improving planning, design, engineering, construction, and delivery and startups in the capital projects industry.
To prepare adequately, we recommend previewing the complete form prior to starting your entry. This online form cannot be saved; closing your browser before clicking “submit” at the end of the form, will delete any content entered. Clicking on any of the hyperlinks on this online form will open a new window with the link so as not to delete entered content or insert a new webpage/link in the window housing your online form; this will further ensure that any content you may have already entered is still on the active online-form window.
- Complete each required field. When a field is not applicable, please type “Not Applicable”.
- For large text fields we recommend drafting the content on a word-processing document. This will aid in observing word -limits and easily allow you to copy from and paste to the fields on the online form.
- A unique project/individual can only be entered into one category. If you have multiple unique nominations to make, please submit each entry separately.
- Video Submission Encouraged – Fiatech encourages the submission of a one to two minute video featuring key elements of the capital project, emphasizing the aspects of the project that merit the CETI award in the category selected.
- a. Submission of the video will need to be uploaded along with the entry form, by the entry deadline, November 20, 2017.
- b. The video must be presented in the one of these formats (.3gp, .avi, .mov, .mp4, .mpg, .swf, .wmv) and cannot exceed 50 MBs.
- c. Your video may be uploaded to Fiatech’s website or used in education and promotional presentations.
- d. A video is not required for entry.
- Images/Photographs can be submitted. Captions are required for each image you upload. A caption field will be available per image uploaded and you will be required to complete each caption field with a maximum 30-word description. Please submit web-quality images in either of these formats: .jpeg .gib .png.
- Company logo submission is required. Please provide a web-quality image in either of these formats: .jpeg .gif .png.
Midnight CST on Monday, November 20, 2017