CETI AWARD CRITERIA
The CETI Award will be presented to companies, organizations, or individuals, whose technology implementations or research & development efforts clearly demonstrate tangible and significant results and benefits in the following areas.
- New Industry Advancements – Features of the entry promote advancement of the capital projects industry. Entry should have new elements, features or application approaches.
- Owner Benefits –Demonstrate clear benefits realized by the owner and/or include a statement from the owner.
- Life Cycle Improvement- Specify the benefit or value to the life cycle of a capital project.
- Business Factors –Show the project’s impact in terms of Return on Investment (ROI) or other significant business advantage (e.g. safety, global networking, strategic positioning for future, decreased operations and maintenance costs, schedule reduction).
- Technical Factors – Establish how the project advanced any of the nine FIATECH Capital Projects Technology Roadmap element areas.
- Cultural Factors–Cite any positive cultural impacts to the organization or industry.
- Collaboration Requirement–Solution providers are required to jointly submit with an end user (owner or contractor) and should showcase a new technology or advancement of an existing technology.